We return to the fray with a handful of links from other blogs and media that we have shared these days in our "Twitter account": http: //twitter.com/xataka.
- In "FirstRound": http: //firstround.com/article/How-Old-magazines-and-Lamborghinis-inform-Flipboards-design-process-and-approach published an interesting post about how old magazines and Lamborghinis influence the design process Flipboard
- "Jolla": http: //www.xataka.com/tag/jolla plans to launch its "new handsets in 2013": http: //techcrunch.com/2013/03/03/jolla-ceo-interview/, others companies can customize. ¿Phone Foursquare or Facebook in sight?
- The story of "GoPro": http: //www.xataka.com/tag/gopro, the company estadoudiense cameras that "fastest growing": http: //www.forbes.com/sites/ryanmac/ 2013/03/04 / gopro-evolution-from-35mm-film-to-americas-fastest-growing-camera-company / in recent years
- Andy Ihnatko, journalist specializing in Apple explains "why": http: //www.techhive.com/article/2030042/why-i-switched-from-iphone-to-android.html after 7 years and abandons iOS iPhone to switch to Android
- "Hideo Kojima": http: //tecnologia.elpais.com/tecnologia/2013/03/01/actualidad/1362165808_941938.html, Metar Gear Solid creator, is clear: "The console has the hours counted"